Off Site Catering
We offer delicious food prepared and served by attentive catering staff from beautiful equipment. Menu items are prepared fresh and cooked on site for the event.
Typical basic parameters for menus that require cooking/preparation by our team on site:
- Typical buffet serving time is 2 hours.
- 1 to 1 ½ hours of set up prior to event dependent on event details.
- 1 to 1 ½ hours to breakdown and clear venue.
- Set up and on-site preparation costs vary depending on venue and are not included in rates for sample menus.
- All buffet set-up items are provided including linen for buffet table, chafing dishes, serving and eating utensils & plastic plates. Additional rental items like china, glassware, tents, tables, folding chairs, and audio visual equipment are available for rent.
- Standard Gratuity/Service 25%. Higher rates apply for specialty needs, action stations, or plated & served events.
A credit card is required at time of contract to guarantee event. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due 3 weeks prior to the event. Events over $50,000 will have event specific deposit and payment policies. Final payment is due at the time of the event.
Adjustments to guest count can be made up to 2 weeks prior to the event. Menu adjustments can often be made up until 2 weeks prior to event.
Adjustments to venue, inclusions, or availability of resources may result in additional costs. Rain contingency may result in additional cost for tenting and fire watch if appropriate to venue.
Events that require additional equipment, staffing, or long distance traveling may be subject to additional charges.